Fundraising at St. Patrick’s!
Fundraising is a critical part to controlling the cost of tuition increases while providing our students, teachers, and staff, with the necessary tools to learn and teach in a SAFE and FUN environment!
We recognize that families cannot possible participate in all of the fundraising events scheduled throughout the year, but we ask that you do as you can and participate in at least one fundraising opportunity!
With your help and support, fundraising at St. Patrick’s is incredibly successful! Due to fundraising efforts throughout the years, our parents, grandparents, friends, family, and parish community has gifted the school:
- Swings and a full size basketball court in our backyard
- Painting of the entire school keeping it looking as new as it did in 2004 when our doors opened!
- Countless new library books
- Class sets of Chromebooks and i-Pads
- Promethean Boards, document cameras, overhead projectors and teacher lap tops all to enhance student learning
- New P.E. equipment, and a digital piano for the music program
- Security System
- Odyssey of the Mind, school assemblies, Brain Show Family Night, IXL Independent Extended Learning
Additionally, you can expect quarterly restaurant nights, in which one of our neighboring restaurants will support the school with a percentage of sales from the evening.
Who knows what other great opportunities will come our way throughout the year, so don’t be surprised if another fundraiser simply too good to pass up, is announced!
Fundraisers scheduled for the 2017-2018 school year.
|September||Genevieve’s Gift Wrap & Gifts|
|October||Annual Golf Tournament|
|November||Christmas Market “Sip & Shop” & Christmas Wreaths|
|January||Annual Book Fair & Read-a-Thon, Jan. 28th – Feb. 2nd|
|March||Annual St. Patrick’s Pub Night, Sat., March 17, 2018|
Save these Dates:
|Halloween Dance||Friday, October 27th|
|Trivia Night (adults only)||Saturday, November 18th|
|Breakfast with Santa||Saturday, December 2nd|
|BINGO Night||Friday, February 23rd|