Home & School: Mission & Accomplishments
Our Home School Association (HSA) serves as the communication vehicle between the school and the home. HSA is an all-volunteer organization that is responsible for planning community-building events, organizing room parents for each class, and overseeing a number of fundraising events. HSA also sponsors guest speakers for our parent community, and partners with the school board and principal on many planning and strategy efforts.
The mission of the HSA shall be to form a communication vehicle between the school and the home, to organize service activities (volunteers and fundraising), to plan community–building events, and to foster parental involvement in the school community.
The principle objectives of the HSA shall be to:
- Promote an atmosphere in the school community where parents, teachers, and students can cooperate, understand their responsibility, and work together in imparting the ideals of Catholic education.
- Encourage the HSA to provide a forum where ideas, desires or comments can be transmitted or shared.
- Build support for the school through the families of students and other members of the school community.
- Assist the school administration and School Advisory Board in raising funds for the school.
- Provide members with the means and opportunity to participate in religious, social, educational and cultural programs.
- Provide the school with the skills, talent and time of parents in service to the school.
HOME & SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS AND ROOM PARENTS FOR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
|Tammy McEnerney, Co-Chair
Crystal Truslow Schmidtlein, Co-Chair
Brian Murphy, Treasurer
Joei Dyer, Secretary
Kristy Swarthout, Room Parent Coordinator
Michele Allan, Technology Coordinator
Samrawit Perry, & Becky Landers, Hospitality Coomittee
Melissa Boyle and Amy Devlaliwalla, Prekindergarten Room Parents
|Kyla Butte and Jennifer Kessler, Kindergarten Room Parents
Melissa Boyle and Sarah Pitcher, 1st Grade Room Parents
Beth Brock and Helena Springer, 2nd Grade Room Parents
Brenda Stone and Su Miller, 3rd Grade Room Parents
Marcie Ament and Marty Cosgrove, 4th Grade Room Parents
Jennifer Balauger, Theda Graham and Randy Stone, 5th Grade Room Parents
Kim Maxwell and Donna Williams, 6th Grade Room Parents
Molly Crismond and Anne Siegle, 7th Grade Room Parents
Trang Le, Jennifer Leusch, and Grace Rubino, 8th Grade Room Parents