To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
We are accepting applications for the 2019-2020 School Year.
St. Patrick’s School does not have additional open houses scheduled, but we are more than happy to offer tours of our Pk program and/or kindergarten-grade 8 school.
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to learn more about the application process and to find a time to see the school.
Space is very limited. Please contact us before submitting an application, there are wait lists for many grades.