St. Patrick’s School participates in the TADS on-line admissions program.
The on-line application is user friendly and allows families applying for kindergarten – grade 8 to submit an application for their child in a timely manner.
St. Patrick’s is now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
Please join us for one of our open houses for admissions in the 2018-2019 school year. We invite you in for a tour and general information session. Information about St. Patrick’s School, including an admissions check list and the tuition schedule can be downloaded below.
For Prospective Kindergarten-Grade 8 Students
Friday, February 2, 2018
For Prospective Prekindergarten students
Friday, January 26, 2018
All open houses begin at 9:00 a.m.
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to arrange a time to visit our school and learn more about the application process.