Home & School: Mission & Accomplishments
The mission of the HSA shall be to form a communication vehicle between the school and the home, to organize service activities (volunteers and fundraising), to plan community–building events, and to foster parental involvement in the school community.
The principle objectives of the HSA shall be to:
- Promote an atmosphere in the school community where parents, teachers, and students can cooperate, understand their responsibility, and work together in imparting the ideals of Catholic education.
- Encourage the HSA to provide a forum where ideas, desires or comments can be transmitted or shared.
- Build support for the school through the families of students and other members of the school community.
- Assist the school administration and School Advisory Board in raising funds for the school.
- Provide members with the means and opportunity to participate in religious, social, educational and cultural programs.
- Provide the school with the skills, talent and time of parents in service to the school.
Home & School Board members and Room Parents for 2011-2012 school year
- Susan Grimberg, HSA Co-Chairperson
- Laura Rizzo, HSA Co-Chairperson
- Jane Martinko, HSA Treasurer
- Anne Depman, Secretary
- Christina Friddle, Hospitality Coordinator
- Marcie Ament, Room Parent Coordinator
- Jennifer Reid, At-Large
- Michelle Gutierrez and Anne Depman and Susan Grimberg, Kindergarten Room Parents
- Jennifer Reid and Katie Kirchner, 1st Grade Room Parents
- Grace Rubino and Jennifer Leusch, 2nd Grade Room Parents
- Kim Walsh and Angel Altimont, 3rd Grade Room Parents
- Michelle Brown and Jennifer Richardson , 4th Grade Room Parents
- Amanda Fangmeyer and Stephanie Salameh, 5th Grade Room Parents
- Anne Coyle and Karen Rice, 6th Grade Room Parents
- Karen McKay and Karen Bruno , 7th Grade Room Parent
- Suzie Giampetroni and Donna Goodwin, 8th Grade Room Parent